Considering a Business Broker Career?
http://svrainbow.net/maps341 A successful Intermediary must have a strong business background and able to analyze financial statements, or be a very fast learner. You must have good communication and writing skills; organized, detail oriented, ethical, and have good people skills. You must be driven to earn a high annual income but have the flexibility to go without any income for 3 to 8 months. The sales cycle can be relatively long and you must be prepared to get through this ramping-up period.
All positions are 100% commission-based. Our Florida Business Brokers are independent contractors and responsible for their own benefits. New intermediaries must have sufficient resources to carry themselves through the training and start-up phase. The ideal candidate has the following skills: click
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Sales experience
- Bachelors degree in a business related discipline
- Strong work ethic
- Highest levels of integrity and character
- Desire to make high income
- Prior business owner experience a plus
article source We are currently looking for professionals to join our team who are ready to make a long-term commitment to an exciting, rewarding career. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a career change.
- Extensive business brokerage training
- Available additional training through semi-annual Sunbelt conferences
- Broker support with listings and throughout the transaction
- Extensive learning-based intranet with shared agent tools
- High-end, custom created marketing collateral
- Business Brokers of Florida professional development
- National ClearView M&A program